Thursday, November 1, 2007

Assignment 7

1. I like writing the daily prompts because I like variety. Each prompt is different and requires a different thought process. Some of the prompts brought up special memories I hadn't thought about for a long time.

2. I usually don't like writing short stories but I really liked the first one that I wrote this quarter. I was inspired by some real life experiances. I think I did a good job taking those experiences and making a story of it. I liked having freedom of topic. I was very surprised to find myself writing such a dark story but I think it was effective in its dramatics.

3. I have found that I like writing either way. I can be inspired by something in direction or when I am given freedom. I think that if you like writing you can find something to write about in any situation.

4. I would really like to write movie/ music/ book reviews. I think that reviews are fun to write because you get to express a personal opinion and hopefully they are helpful to others who read them. Reviews have alot of use in the real world and are practical.

1 comment:

Grace said...

I think that your first short story was really cool and unique, you did a really good job with that. Almost all my ideas for writing come from real life experiences too! Good job this quarter!